Last updated May 21, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at BIMeta Corporation (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at Support@Bimeta.net.
- 1. What Information Do We Collect?
- 2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- 3. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
- 4. Who Will Your Information Be Shared With?
- 6. Do We Use Google Maps?
- 7. Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
- 8. What Is Our Stance On Third-Party Websites?
- 9. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- 10. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
- 11. Do We Collect Information From Minors?
- 12. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
- 13. Data Breach
- 14. Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
- 15. Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
- 16. Do We Make Updates To This Policy?
- 17. How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?