- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of
- By using BIMeta, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use
- If you register with BIMeta, submit any material to BIMeta or use any of BIMeta services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and
2. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- Copyright (c) 2020 Kevin Bruno.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in BIMeta and the material on BIMeta; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in BIMeta and the material on BIMeta are
3. LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
- You may:
- View pages from BIMeta in a web browser;
- Download pages from BIMeta for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from BIMeta;
- Stream audio and video files from BIMeta; and
- Use BIMeta services by means of a web browser, Subject to the other provisions of these terms and
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from BIMeta or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use BIMeta for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use BIMeta for any other
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from BIMeta (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from BIMeta;
- Show any material from BIMeta in public;
- Exploit material from BIMeta for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from
- Notwithstanding Section 5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of BIMeta, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on BIMeta.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not:
- Use BIMeta in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use BIMeta in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use BIMeta to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to BIMeta without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with BIMeta using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- Violate the directives set out in the txt file for BIMeta; or
- Use data collected from BIMeta for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from BIMeta to contact individuals, companies or other persons or
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through BIMeta, or in relation to BIMeta, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
- You may register for an account with BIMeta by completing and submitting the account registration form on BIMeta, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do
6. USER IDS AND PASSWORDS
- If you register for an account with BIMeta, we will provide you with/ you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any
- You must keep your password
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your
- You are responsible for any activity on BIMeta arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a
8. CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT
- We may:
- Suspend your account;
- Cancel your account; and/or
- Edit your account details,
- At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on BIMeta by contacting customer support.
9. YOUR CONTENT: LICENCE
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or BIMeta for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via,
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 2.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your
10. YOUR CONTENT: RULES
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- Be libellous or maliciously false;
- Be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- Depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- Be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- Constitute spam;
- Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti- social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any
11. LIMITED WARRANTIES
- We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on BIMeta;
- That the material on the website is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of BIMeta services, and to stop publishing BIMeta, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, BIMeta and the use of BIMeta.
12. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- Are subject to Section 1; and
- Govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory
- To the extent that BIMeta and the information and services on BIMeta are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
13. BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to BIMeta;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing BIMeta;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing BIMeta;
- Contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to BIMeta;
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Suspend or delete your account on
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to BIMeta or a part of BIMeta, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of BIMeta from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and / We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of BIMeta from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using BIMeta.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in
17. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
19. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
20. OUR DETAILS
- This website is owned and operated by Kevin Bruno.
- Our principal place of business is at 2251 S. Fort Apache Road, Apt 2165 Las Vegas Nevada, 89117.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using BIMeta contact form, by email to KevinBruno@BIMeta.net.