- In the context of electronic messaging, “spam” means unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial
- We have a zero-tolerance spam
2. SPAM FILTERING
- Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email messages and filter out messages that appear to be
- We may also report incoming email as This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
3. SPAM FILTERING ISSUES
- No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our
- If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please advise the message recipient by another
- You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:
- sending the message in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML);
- removing any message attachments;
- avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or
- Ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before
4. RECEIPT OF UNWANTED MESSAGES FROM US
- In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be
- We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on BIMeta.
6. OUR DETAILS
- This website is owned and operated by Kevin Bruno.
- Our principal place of business is at 2251 S. Fort Apache Road, Apt 2165 Las Vegas, NV 89117.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using BIMeta contact form, by email to [email protected]